£10 - £12
Up to £12 per hour
7-week temporary contact with the possibility of the role going permanent.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join my well-known client, providing support to both the Managing Director and Strategic Sales Director.
Acting as the first point of contact for both internal and external people, you will provide the highest level of organisational and administrative support to the two executive board members.
- Diary co-ordination and management of MD’s working day
- Organisation of client and internal meetings including monthly leadership meetings
- Senior Management conferences
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Note taking in meetings and supporting in presentations
- Adhoc administration tasks
- Managing phone calls, enquires and queries on the MD’s behalf
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drafting communications
- Corporate hospitality for clients
- Organising Industry, charity events, staff events and awards
Skills and experience -
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Proactive, efficient and professional
- Previous executive PA experience working within a corporate environment
- Attention to detail
- Driving licence required for travel to conferences
- Confident and polite telephone manner with the ability to field calls and manage queries on the MD’s behalf
- Excellent interpersonal skills/sensitivity when dealing with colleagues, clients and suppliers at all levels.
- Ability to hold information confidentially
- Self-motivator and prioritising skill base
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!