Business Development Manager
Southern region – travel required
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
If you have worked in a professional services organisation, then this could be your new exciting opportunity!
As Business Development Manager, you will co-ordinate and manage a wide range of campaign activity, designed to generate dialogue with clients/decision makers to build the companies profile in their key buying groups.
• To understand the strategies needed to increase proactive and co-operative
• To arrange meetings with the aim of which will be to understand the objectives of what the client is trying to achieve and supplying them with the right advice and tools which will deliver the best result
• To employ an approach of continuous review, ensuring any feedback/improvement suggestions are flagged to continue to deliver high quality events
• To run and manage the subsequent events, advertising, promotions and mailings ‘end to end’ both efficiently and to a professional standard
• To report on deliverables at the end of each event via the central events database spreadsheet, to ensure the results of the event contribute to the overall outputs of the team
• The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a professional services organisation.
• Team player who can meet deadlines, prioritise workloads and manage multiple projects
• The ability to add contacts, build lists and share knowledge/skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Committed to delivering the highest standards of client service
Please apply today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
No jobs found