IT Support Analyst (18 Month Contract)
Up to £30,000
Up to £30K DOE. Full-time Fixed Term Contract role.
Due to continuing growth, our client has a requirement for an experienced IT support analyst to join their company in a standalone role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To provide daily 1st and 2nd line support to up to 60 internal employees
- Investigating faults and technical issues, documenting and following up to closure.
- Manage ticketing system working to pre-agreed KPIs
- Manage Asset management system
- Liaise with Group IT oversees where necessary.
- Source equipment from external suppliers and configure to company stardards before issuing
- Manage office relocation in early 2018
- You will have excellent customer service skills, willing to go above and beyond for the user
- You will have experience within an IT support environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills - being cool under pressure!
- You will also have experience using Access and SQL databases.
- The ability to speak French would be a distinct advantage.
So if you’re looking to develop your career with an exciting, challenging role within an established company, please do get in touch today!
As a result of the volume of applicants we receive we will be unable to respond to each of you. We will endeavour to respond to successful applicants (to this role) within 24 hours of your application.
To keep up to date with all of our vacancies please follow us on twitter, like us on face book and register with us on our own website.