Milton Keynes (office based)
12 month Contract, 35 hour week
£22,000 -£24,000 per annum
As a Pensions Administrator you will ensure that all the transactions needed for the pension schemes are completed to the highest standards, within the service levels. You will deliver a service to their clients that is second to none. The role requires diligence towards each and every activity and to follow procedures.
Each Administrator will have a specific portfolio of clients that it will be their responsibility to administer by completing all the pension transactions, from new business set up, to investments, dealing with banking and pension contributions, retirement and death etc. (This is not the full list of transactions; only some examples to illustrate the breadth of knowledge needed).
- Ensure clients receive regular and effective communication which is professional and delivered to the highest standards.
- Maintain and develop good business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Work in conjunction with the team to ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality, and within the service levels laid down.
- Escalate any problems, mistakes, backlogs, or issues immediately to line manager.
- Report any breaches or complaints immediately to line manager and to Compliance.
- Where risks are identified, ensure these are documented and reported to the line manager and compliance
- Take responsibility for individual tasks, and action them within the required time-scales.
- Achieve and maintain competence as required by the Company’s Training and Competence Scheme.
- Work the necessary hours to ensure work is completed with agreed Service Levels.
- Take responsibility for own development, initiate own Personal Development Plan and achievement of Performance Appraisal objectives
- Contribute to process reviews, constantly seeking ways to streamline and improve the way in which we deliver the service
- Maintain good business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure all requests and work received from clients and IFAs are processed in line with laid down procedures, within regulatory timeframes and meet company service levels and standards and service level agreements.
To be a Pensions Administrator , you will ideally have :
- Experience of working in Financial Services /Property industry/Pensions
- Knowledge and understanding of UK regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
If you feel you have what it takes and can commit to a 12month contract, then APPLY NOW or contact [email protected] for more information
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton s leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Sales & Digital Marketing divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit www.ascendantrecruitment.co.uk