£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our established yet fast growing client is looking for a self-motivated and passionate B2B Sales Executive with a proven track record of generating a high volume of quality leads. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the sales Executive will be responsible for carrying out activities such as calls, emails, quotes & agreements and arranging product demonstrations, specifically targeting the SME sector.
- Selling and promoting the sale of products by developing an in-depth understanding of the company’s product range.
- Guiding customers and prospects through purchasing methods including finance products, providing advice to meet their business requirements.
- Delivering compelling brand and product presentations, positioning the company positively against competitors.
- Providing tailored quotes and bespoke agreements to potential customers.
- Negotiating and concluding sales effectively.
- Promptly responding to incoming enquiries via multiple channels (telephone, e-mail, website, and marketing responses) whilst engaging with potential customers who have enquired about the company or products.
- Managing the customer journey from initial enquiry through to sale, providing product information, quotes or agreements as required.
- Applying a strategic approach with the sales pipeline ensuring records are maintained and opportunities progressed effectively.
- Capturing fully qualified company and decision maker information in the CRM.
- Identifying future opportunities and scheduling timely follow-ups to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- Recording details of all communications and interactions in the CRM.
- Ensuring strict adherence to company processes, GDPR, and FCA regulations.
To be a successful Sales Executive you must have:
- Flexibility and adaptability towards managing variations of workload.
- The ability to plan and prioritise short and long-term goals.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to get to the root cause of customer issues.
- Adept at sales, negotiation, demonstrating listening and closing skills.
- Experience in using CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- High levels of attention to detail, particularly in error checking and numerical accuracy.
- Operate effectively under pressure, whether working individually or as part of a team.
- Consistently meet targets and deadlines, sustaining a high level of work output.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a successful Sales Manager, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northamptons leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance, IT, sales & marketing and digital marketing divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit www.ascendantrecruitment.co.uk