£25,000 - £30,000
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include registering engineers interest through an online portal system, guiding candidates through the application process, and booking them for skills assessments.
As you grow and develop in this role, you'll have the opportunity to liaise directly with clients, gaining an in-depth understanding of their needs and requirements. You'll work closely with them to ensure their requirements are met within their specified timeframes.
What's in It for You?
- Uncapped commission- earn up to 60,000!
- Competitive basic salary of up to 30,000
- Flexible hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (with a generous 1-hour lunch break)
- Opportunities for progression into Account Management or even building your own team
- Team Incentives and Annual Loyalty rewards
- Free Parking
- A generous 30 days of holiday (which increases to 33 days after 4 years' service, inclusive of bank holidays)
Experience in recruitment and account management is desirable for this position. If you are someone with a professional, level-headed approach and exceptional communication skills, we would love to hear from you! You should thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and meeting deadlines both internally and externally.
Apply now or contact [email protected] for more information (07946 392184).
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton s leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Sales & Digital Marketing divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit www.ascendantrecruitment.co.uk