Digital Content Officer
Milton Keynes, Hybrid
Permanent, 36.5 hours per week
If you're a creative and strategic content enthusiast with a passion for making a difference in children's lives, this is your opportunity to shine for an amazing charity organisation. The Digital Content Officer role is at the heart of a dynamic digital acquisition team, responsible for shaping and executing content strategy across digital channels. You will play a pivotal role in creating content plans that not only reach and engage potential donors but also convert them into sponsors and dedicated supporters. Your creative genius will be the driving force behind increasing supporter loyalty and aligning the charity s efforts with their mission and Christian ethos.
Your responsibilities will span the entire content creation process, from conceiving innovative concepts to leading brainstorming sessions with various stakeholders and crafting compelling messages for each digital channel. You'll have a test and learn mindset, allowing you to develop a content testing plan and share valuable insights with the organisation. Your creativity will shine as you adapt content for diverse platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube to engage target audiences.
- Proven experience in creating digital content strategies for acquisition.
- Understanding of how compelling content impacts conversion throughout the marketing funnel, with strategic knowledge of various social media platforms (including Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram), paid media channels, and email.
- Exceptional copywriting and proofreading skills to ensure the highest quality content.
- Experience in delivering, testing, and optimising seamless user experiences online, considering all touchpoints of the customer journey.
- Confidence in hosting cross-organisational content brainstorming sessions to produce innovative creative outputs.
- Strong skills in managing diverse stakeholders and the ability to report on content success, including to international offices.
- Experience in creating storyboards and content plans.
- Ability to use photo or video editing tools.
- Experience using Google Analytics to inform content decisions.
- Experience in leading content creation for additional digital channels like Clubhouse, Pinterest, and others.
- Previous involvement in fundraising campaigns.
- A degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent field.
In this role, creativity is key. We encourage you to showcase why you are the best fit through any medium you prefer, whether it's a portfolio, a video, or any other creative expression.
APPLY NOW or contact [email protected] for more information (07946 392184).
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton s leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Sales & Digital Marketing divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit www.ascendantrecruitment.co.uk