£24,500 per annum
We are looking for a confident, professional, process driven Administrator to work on a full time basis alongside our clients busy Business Development team. In your role as Administrator you will use your initiative to identify suitable customers to contact from a list of existing and future data, arranging face to face and virtual meetings for the regional Business Development Managers.
Your main duties as an Administrator will include but are not limited to:
- Using initiative to identify suitable clients to contact from a list of existing and future data.
- Arranging quality face to face and virtual meetings for the regional Business Development Managers based on their individual requirements & keeping up with team targets.
- Collaborating with Regional Business Development Managers & colleagues, as well as working independently to proactively identify new leads.
- Creating Outlook meeting appointments in the regional Business Development Managers diaries for the meetings arranged.
- Entering the meeting arrangements into the CRM system and allocate it to the appropriate Business Development Manager.
- Updating the database to show all activity undertaken against each customer contacted and all other relevant information.
- Maintaining the integrity of the data within the system by carrying out relevant checks and updating accorgingly.
- Other duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
To be a successful Administrator you must be:
- Able to follow processes, working in line with policies and procedures.
- A keen team player, willing to support others to achieve team targets.
- A clear and confident communicator both over the phone and in writing.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Flexible and adaptable as your duties may change from time to time depending on the needs of the team.
If you feel you have what it takes to be the Administrator please apply today because we’d love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northamptons leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance, IT, sales & marketing and digital marketing divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit www.ascendantrecruitment.co.uk