Are you passionate about fashion and ready to play a crucial role in the fast-paced world of luxury fashion?
As a Purchasing Assistant, you'll be at the heart of the operation, managing data flow, and facilitating communication between prestigious brands and vendors. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a high-growth, fashion-conscious environment.
- Enter bulk purchase orders and send POs and UPCs to the appropriate vendors.
- Ensure accuracy in prices and ex-factory dates to align with Order Inquiries.
- Split purchase order quantities between different shipment modes as required.
- Update and review all data, especially vendor delivery dates and shipment status from vendor WIPs.
- Enter shipment details and promptly report discrepancies to the Production Manager and distributors.
- Assist the Production Manager with preparing Order Inquiries and PO entry.
- Collaborate with the Production Manager to follow up with vendors on PO tracking, identifying delivery risks, monitoring production status, and tracking shipment status.
- Work with distributors to confirm ship modes and create necessary documents such as commercial invoices and packing lists.
- Maintain new product and style information, including UPC, HS Codes, duty rates, etc.
- Understand and update the Production Calendar for assigned product categories and styles, communicating this information to internal teams.
- Act as the point person for any factory queries related to UK/EU or Distributor POs.
- Collaborate with the warehouse teams in the UK and EU, providing alerts for shipments en route to either location.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications, especially Microsoft Excel, with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to an entrepreneurial environment, respond to changes quickly, and thrive in a dynamic setting.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a focus on achieving positive results.
- Self-motivated and capable of building effective relationships with cross-functional teams.
Apply now or contact [email protected] for more information (07946 392184).
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton s leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance, IT, Sales & Digital Marketing divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit www.ascendantrecruitment.co.uk